Monday, September 15, 2008

education:)

After reading Mr.Fischs article on “cell phones for work” I found it very interesting all the technology we are now capable of. It’s funny because students at Arapahoe are not allowed to use cellular devices in class, but at some works, it’s almost required. Now day’s people can even access the internet and surf the web on phones. If we have this much great technology now, I wonder where we will be 20 years from now. I bet people will even be flying to work! Scientist create different things and do experiments every day. They’re eventually bound to discover a new great source. Take for example the magnificent iPod. Almost everybody I know has one. Some can hold thousands of songs, but I bet in the future there will be something even better. Things these days are getting very pricy, so I bet it won’t be cheap! Right now scientist are inventing on chargeable cars, which will soon be going on the market. I think that the new cars will be great for the economy since we are running low on oil. As you can see this world revolves around different ideas, like I don’t know where I would be without my handy dandy cell phone. I believe that is world’s most precious invention. I don’t go anywhere without it! And with my cell phone also gives me my parents trust, because they can call me anytime to find out where I am or what I’m doing. With my phone, I’m aloud to go many more places that I wouldn’t be able to without it. One of the best reasons to have a phone is for safety issues. For example, one time my mom and I were at the mall, shopping for the busy holiday season, there were a lot of people. Then before I knew it I was lost, but all I had to do was call my mom! The global world is growing so fast we don’t even know. Stop. Think. Learn. Develop.

No comments: