Thursday, November 13, 2008

Black is Black.

Congratulations! Congratulations! Have you heard? Barack Obama is the first black president. While some say he won’t make the right choices, I disagree. I think he will be a great president because he is smart, honest, and he has a way with the people! I think those are three very important qualities to have. In the old days, people would have found it just absurd to have a black president. I am glad we are over that. Because I think racism is just ridiculous. Black or white, short or tall, we are all the same, and that’s how it should be. Don’t agree? Then move to Canada, because here in American we are all equal. It is time to make a change, so wake up, and smell the coffee. And maybe someday, just someday, the economy will change, and even teenagers will be able to vote! Ha-ha yeah right. But I do still have one question. Hey….maybe you could even answer it for me! If Obama’s already the next president, then what is the point in being all cynical, and grumpy about it? Quit whipersnapping and look on the bright side of things. Okay sure…you might have wanted McCain to win but it’s over now, so let’s make the best of what we’ve got. Now am I right? Yeah I know I am. Let’s make this one heck of a good year.

No comments: