Monday, October 20, 2008

Just an every day hero?

Imagine this, you go to tuck your little boy into bed, but you can’t find him anywhere! He is gone, nowhere to be seen. Well this really happened. Recently in Las Vegas, a boy was abducted then found by a local bus driver. What great luck! To me that bus driver is such a hero. I guess the boy was taken at gunpoint by two men posed as policemen. Then after a few days they let him go. The bus driver saw a little boy walking late at night, so he stopped and asked him if he was okay. The boy then told him what happened, and he got taken home, back in his parents care. At times like these it really makes you think. I wonder why they needed the little boy. What did they do to him? Why did they let him go? What were his parents thinking? I know that if my child was kidnapped, I would freak out and do everything in my power to get him back. That would be absolutely horrible. I mean, what kind of person kidnappes someone. That is an awful thing to do. I would never be able to forgive myself. And think of all the people you would be hurting! This can be such a cruel, cruel, world. If people keep doing crime, it makes you think….What is this world coming to?

No comments: