Thursday, October 2, 2008

Donkey vs. Elephant

I got assigned a simple assignment. To write a paper on the upcoming election. So as I sit here, at my desk, coffee in hand, I observe that there are hardly any topics about Obama. They are all about McCain. I speculate why? But a good number of the articles about McCain are all bad. Talking about how he “backs out on Michigan.” For my part, I don’t think our future president should be a coward, and should not give up on that state just because he is falling behind. In my eyes, a president would take charge, battle, and do whatever is necessary to win. I like Obama, I think he is a bona fide leader, and would make the perfect president……wait, wait, wait, I’m sorry, I forgot I was writing about McCain. Oh yeah! So, as I was saying, I don’t think McCain would be an absolutely dire president. One of the reasons I believe that is because he is a Christian. I think that Christianity is an important thing to win an election. Once you have God and the people on your side then its gold. But at the same time be hurting him since religion is a major controversy, there are many types of religious, therefore different opinions. Well folks its republican vs. democrat. The choice is yours.

No comments: